Solutions for industries
Business process outsourcing
According to top analysts, the global market for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) will outpace IT outsourcing in 2012. Accenture predicts mainstream BPO expenditures will top $300 billion. Gartner expects higher demand for services related to customer management, HR, banking, financial and billing services, and supply management through 2015.
The benefits of BPO are numerous. Outsourcing non business-critical functions can lighten the workload of skilled workers so they can focus on innovation and development, reduce infrastructure costs and eliminate the need to hire and train staff. BPO companies maintain specific skills and experience in critical areas to ensure that outsourced processes are carried out correctly. Plus, hiring staff with the required skill sets can be much more affordable off-shore. With developing countries leading the BPO market, corporations need solutions for secure, risk-free access to data across global locations.
Dell Wyse enables BPO with cost-effective solutions that simplify and authenticate remote access to network resources and information:
- Centralized server-based control and maintenance, simple deployment and increased productivity.
- Decreased vulnerability to malware attacks across global operations, and the elimination of data leaks since no data is stored locally.
- Rigorous data protection policies across geographically dispersed locations.
- The ability to enforce policy-based endpoint usage capabilities and limits (e.g. disable USB ports to prevent information duplication or tampering).
- Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
- Dell Wyse WSM
Powerful desktop and application virtualization that’s secure, cost-effective, reliable and easy to manage for your campus and the enterprise.
- Dell Wyse TCX Software Suite (TCX)
The best multimedia user experience on a cloud client computing platform. Each software solution in the suite delivers an enhancement component designed to work seamlessly within Microsoft® Remote Desktop, Microsoft® Terminal Services, Citrix® XenApp, Citrix® XenDesktop and VMware View environments.
- Dell Wyse Virtual Desktop Accelerator (VDA)
Dell Wyse Virtual Desktop Accelerator enables productive business continuity for remote users by accelerating remote desktop protocols.