Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Dell’s Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) is a true end-to-end approach that eliminates the barriers many organizations face while adopting desktop virtualization.
Dell works with you to provide the information you need to choose the most innovative, flexible desktop virtualization solution for your business. You can choose from a broad portfolio of end-to-end Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) that integrate purpose-built hardware, software and services from one source, Dell. Our simplified virtual desktops are designed to address a wide range of business needs:
- vStart for VDI is designed to essentially plug-and-play but with enterprise class capabilities. With deployment services included with every vStart, you can now have your virtualization environment up and running in days rather than months.
- DVS Simplified Appliance delivers traditional desktop virtualization in an all-in-one VDI appliance package that’s easy to deploy and operate.
- Dell Desktop as a Service (DaaS) offers a cloud-based solution that enables you to manage your desktops while we maintain your VDI. With Dell DaaS, you can on-board virtual desktops, scale your deployment and manage your desktop images with a self-service portal.
- DVS Enterprise Infrastructure delivers desktop virtualization to demand-intensive IT environments with diverse end-user requirements. You can start with 50 seats and scale to thousands.
- Dell Wyse WSM Starter Kit enables quick and easy evaluation of Dell Wyse WSM, the desktop and application virtualization solution that delivers OS images and virtual desktops to diskless end clients, on-demand from the cloud.
- Dell Cloud Client Computing Starter Kit
Complete Desktop Virtualization Solution gives organizations and end users less costly anywhere/anytime access to applications and data. End-to-end bundle starting at only $500 per user!
- Western Wayne School District
Dell Cloud Client Computing empowers students, faculty at award-winning school district.
- Flexxible IT
Cloud services provider in Spain delivers greater value to customers and drives growth with storage costs cut by around 40 percent.
- Video: DVS Enterprise Overview
- Video: DVS Simplified Appliance Overview
- Video: DVS Simplified DaaS Overview