|Extreme performance||AMD G-T52R 1.5GHz processor delivers extreme speed and power|
|Brilliant graphics||Stunning 2D or 3D graphics, HD video and embedded custom Windows applications|
|Full-featured||Integrated Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer, plus full support for embedded Windows applications|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated a/b/g/n dual band Wi-Fi, SuperSpeed USB 3.0|
Dell Wyse Z90SW
The Dell Wyse Z90SW is a very high-performance Windows Embedded Standard 2009 thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring an AMD G-T52R 1.5 GHz processor and a revolutionary, unified engine that eliminates performance constraints, the Z90SW achieves incredible speed and power for the most demanding embedded Windows applications, rich graphics and HD video. Take a unit from box to productivity in minutes. Just select the desired configuration and the Z90SW does the rest automatically—no need to reboot. And with Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager connectivity, you can leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. The Z90SW is an ideal thin client for demanding virtual desktop or cloud applications.
Recommended Dell monitors
- Standard: Dell E Series E2213 22" Monitor
- Advanced: Dell 24 Monitor | P2414H
- Premium: Dell 27 Monitor | P2714H
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution briefs
Dell cloud client computing.
Any user. Any app. Any device. Enable any user to access any app from any device – from the desktop to the data center, or from their hand-held device to the cloud.
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager
An innovative self-configuring client technology for Windows Embedded virtual desktop environments in a stand-alone application and service.
Dell Wyse and Microsoft Device Management
Easily manage a mix of desktop PCs and Dell Wyse Windows Embedded cloud clients from a single console.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM)
Deploy configuration files quickly and automatically to cloud clients, without re-imaging.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
|Operating System:||Windows Embedded Standard 2009|
|Processor:||Single core AMD G-T52R 1.5GHz|
|Memory:||2GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR3; Configurable up to 16GB Flash / 8GB DDR3 RAM; SSD storage also supported|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort (optional DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter available, sold separately)
• One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Six total USB ports: Four USB 2.0 ports (two front, two rear) and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports on rear (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
• Optional legacy connectivity (adds 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port and 1 PS/2 port)
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional internal wireless 802.11 a/b/g and dual-band n
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate; Digital audio out, internal mono speaker
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (integrated with APU)|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys) and PS/2 mouse port
• PS/2 optical mouse
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Energy Star V.5.2 Phase V compliant power supply
|Power consumption:||Under 15 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 7.87 inches (200mm)
• Width: 1.85 inches (47mm)
• Depth: 8.85 inches (225mm)
• Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs. (2.7kg)|
|Mountings:||• Vertical feet standard.
• Horizontal feet optional*
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls.
• Please note: Z class clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors.
• Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors.
|Temperature Range:||• Horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant
• Energy Star & EPEAT Listed
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty.
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at www.wyse.com/warranties.