|Extreme performance||AMD G-T52R 1.5 GHz processor delivers extreme speed and power|
|Brilliant graphics||Stunning 2D or 3D graphics and HD video, and full support for Dell Wyse TCX suite to enhance audio, video and multimedia|
|Robust and secure||Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise, the industry’s only enterprise-quality Linux OS optimized for cloud client computing|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated a/b/g/n dual band Wi-Fi, SuperSpeed USB 3.0|
|Easy-to-manage||Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition) simplifies provisioning and updates|
|Green||Consumes as little as 15 Watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions|
Dell Wyse Z50S
The new Dell Wyse Z50S is a high-performance thin client designed for power users. Highly secure and ultra powerful, the Z50S combines Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise with an AMD G-T52R 1.5GHz processor and a revolutionary unified engine for an unprecedented user experience. The Z50S eliminates performance constraints for high-end, processing-intensive applications like computer-aided design, multimedia, HD video and 3D modeling. Scalable enterprise-wide management provides simple deployment, patching and updates. And with the Z50S, you can take a unit from box to productivity in minutes. Just select your configuration and the Z50S does the rest automatically—no need to reboot. Delivering unmatched processing speed and power, security and display performance, it’s no wonder no other thin client can compare.
- Standard: Dell E Series E2213 22" Monitor
- Advanced: Dell 24 Monitor | P2414H
- Premium: Dell 27 Monitor | P2714H
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution brief
Dell cloud client computing.
Any user. Any app. Any device. Enable any user to access any app from any device – from the desktop to the data center, or from their hand-held device to the cloud.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
Introducing the Dell Wyse Z class
High performance Windows® Embedded thin client for the most demanding virtual desktop environments.
|Operating System:||Linux, Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux|
|Processor:||Single core AMD G-T52R 1.5GHz; SSD storage also supported|
|Memory:||2GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR3|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort (optional DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter available, sold separately)
• One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Six total USB ports: Four USB 2.0 ports (two front, two rear) and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0* ports on rear (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
• Factory options: Legacy connectivity--adds 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port and 1 PS/2 port
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional internal wireless 802.11 a/b/g and dual-band n
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate; Digital audio out, internal mono speaker
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (integrated with APU)|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys) and PS/2 mouse port
• PS/2 optical mouse
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Energy Star V.5.2 Phase V compliant power supply
|Power consumption:||Under 15 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 7.87 inches (200mm)
• Width: 1.85 inches (47mm)
• Depth: 8.85 inches (225mm)
• Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs. (2.7kg)|
|Mountings:||• Vertical feet standard.
• Horizontal feet optional*
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls.
• Please note: Z class clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors.
• Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors.
|Temperature Range:||• Horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant
• Energy Star & EPEAT Listed
|Warranty:||Three-year limited hardware warranty|