|High performance||AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power|
|Brilliant graphics||High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats.|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.|
|Easy-to-manage||Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition) simplifies provisioning and updates|
|Green||Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.|
Dell Wyse D90DW
The Dell Wyse D90DW is a high-performance Windows Embedded Standard 2009 thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring a dual-core AMD processor and a revolutionary, unified engine that eliminates performance constraints, the D90DW achieves outstanding speed and power for processing-intensive VDI and embedded custom Windows applications, rich graphics and HD video. With the D90DW, you can take a unit from box to productivity in minutes. Just select the desired configuration, and the D90DW does the rest automatically—no need to re-boot. And with Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager connectivity, you can leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. The D90DW is an ideal thin client for demanding virtual desktop or cloud applications.
- Standard: Dell E Series E2213 22" Monitor
- Advanced: Dell Professional P2314H 23" Monitor
- Premium: Dell 24 Monitor | P2414H
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution briefs
Dell cloud client computing.
Any user. Any app. Any device. Enable any user to access any app from any device – from the desktop to the data center, or from their hand-held device to the cloud.
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager
An innovative self-configuring client technology for Windows Embedded virtual desktop environments in a stand-alone application and service.
Dell Wyse and Microsoft Device Management
Easily manage a mix of desktop PCs and Dell Wyse Windows Embedded cloud clients from a single console.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM)
Deploy configuration files quickly and automatically to cloud clients, without re-imaging.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
- Press release
New Dell Wyse D Class Cloud Client Family Empowers Customers with Enhanced Enterprise Grade Features, Packs a Punch with Improved Computing Performance
Dell Wyse announces the release of its new Dell Wyse D class mid-range cloud client family, comprised of thin clients and cloud PCs.
|Operating System:||Windows Embedded Standard 2009|
|Processor:||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz|
|Memory:||Standard: 2GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR3-1066 MHz; Maximum: 8GB Flash / 4GB RAM; SSD storage also supported|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
• One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
• Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antenna
• Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
• Optional Bluetooth connectivity
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
|Audio:||• Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
• Internal mono speaker
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon™ HD 6250|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows keys (104 keys) and PS/2 mouse port
• PS/2 optical mouse
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 65W, 19V DC
• Efficiency level V external and EuP compliant power adapter
|Power consumption:||Under 9 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 6.7 inches (170mm)
• Width: 1.6 inches (40mm)
• Depth: 7.3 inches (185mm)
• Weight: 2.05 lbs. / 0.93 kg
|Mountings:||• Vertical feet standard.
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls.
• Please note: D class clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors.
• Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors.
|Temperature Range:||• Operating, vertical position: 32° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage : 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• FCC class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• WEEE, RoHS compliant
• Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver listed
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at http://www.wyse.com/warranties