|High performance||AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power|
|Brilliant graphics||High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats with single-touch, multi-touch display support and dual high-resolution “L shaped” screen rotation.|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.|
|Easy-to-manage||Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition) simplifies provisioning and updates.|
|Green||Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.|
Dell Wyse D90D8
The Dell Wyse D90D8 is a high-performance Windows Embedded 8 Standard thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring a dual-core AMD processor, the D90D8 delivers a vibrant Windows 8 user experience with outstanding speed and power for the most demanding VDI and embedded Windows applications, rich graphics and HD video. And you can scale to tens of thousands of D90D8 endpoints with Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM) software, or leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. With single touch or multi-touch capable displays, the D90D8 adds the ease of an intuitive touch user experience. The D90D8 is an ideal thin client for offering a Windows 8 experience with demanding virtual desktop or cloud applications.
- Fact sheets
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution brief
Dell cloud client computing.
Any user. Any app. Any device. Enable any user to access any app from any device – from the desktop to the data center, or from their hand-held device to the cloud.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
|Operating System:||Windows Embedded 8 Standard|
|Processor:||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz|
|Memory:||Standard: 16GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR3-1066MHz; Maximum: 16GB Flash / 4GB RAM; SSD storage also supported|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
• One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
• Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antenna
• Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
• Optional Bluetooth connectivity
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Supports dual digital high-resolution displays
• Dual displays also support monitor rotation (“L shaped” displays)
• Supports single touch and multi-touch displays
|Audio:||• Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
• Internal mono speaker
|Graphics:||AMD Radeon HD 6250|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows keys
• PS/2 optical mouse
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 65W, 19V DC.
• Average power usage with device connected to 1 keyboard with 1 mouse and 1 monitor: under 9 watts.
|Power consumption:||Under 9 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 6.7 inches (170mm)
• Width: 1.6 inches (40mm)
• Depth: 7.3 inches (185mm)
|Mountings:||• Vertical feet standard.
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls.
• Please note: D class clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors.
• Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors.
|Temperature Range:||• Vertical position: 32° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||• Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)
• Optional Built-in TPM chip
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant
• Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver listed
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at http://www.wyse.com/warranties