|High-performance||Powered by a VIA ULV 1GHz processor for super fast start-up; advanced hardware graphics accelerator|
|Easy-to-use||Fast, secure login to your Windows environment; leverage WES2009 OS|
|Easy-to-manage||Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition, Enterprise Edition)|
|Flexible mounting||Mount horizontally or vertically on or under your desk, on the wall or behind your display|
|Green||EPEAT® Silver listed; uses less than 7 watts of power in full operation for cooler work environments and energy savings|
|Rich user interface||Full support for Dell Wyse TCX suite to enhance audio, video and multimedia|
Dell Wyse C90LEW
Access highly productive, fully functional virtual desktops with the compact Dell Wyse C90LEW thin client. Providing an exceptional user experience, the C90LEW lets you take advantage of the power and wide application support of Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Boot up quickly and log in securely to the network. And with Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager connectivity, you can leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. Flexible mounting options let you position the C90LEW horizontally or vertically on your desk, on a wall or behind your display. Using under 7 watts of power, the C90LEW creates very little heat for a greener, more comfortable working environment.
Recommended Dell monitors
- Standard: Dell 20 Monitor | E2014H
- Advanced: Dell E Series E2213 22" Monitor
- Premium: Dell 24 Monitor | P2414H
- Fact sheet
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Solution briefs
Dell cloud client computing.
Any user. Any app. Any device. Enable any user to access any app from any device – from the desktop to the data center, or from their hand-held device to the cloud.
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager
An innovative self-configuring client technology for Windows Embedded virtual desktop environments in a stand-alone application and service.
Dell Wyse and Microsoft Device Management
Easily manage a mix of desktop PCs and Dell Wyse Windows Embedded cloud clients from a single console.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
Dell Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM)
Deploy configuration files quickly and automatically to cloud clients, without re-imaging.
|Operating System:||Windows Embedded Standard 2009|
|Processor:||VIA Eden 1GHz|
|Memory:||Standard: 2G Flash / 1G RAM, Maximum: 4G Flash / 2G RAM|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Dual-video support with optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
• Four USB 2.0 ports (2 on front, 2 on back)
• Two PS/2 ports
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional internal wireless 802.11 b/g/n
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• Dual monitor supported
• Single: 1920x1200@60Hz; color depth: 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32 bpp
• Dual: 1920x1200@60Hz; color depth: 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32 bpp
• Two independent full resolution frame buffers
|Audio:||• Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate
• Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit microphone
|Included:||• Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys)
• PS/2 optical mouse included
|Power:||• Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• Energy Star V.5.0 compliant power supply
|Power consumption:||Under 7 Watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 1.38 inches (34mm)
• Width: 6.94 inches (177mm)
• Depth: 4.75 inches (121mm)
• Weight: 1.34 lbs (610g)
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs. (2.7kg)|
|Mountings:||• Horizontal feet
• Optional vertical stand
• Optional VESA mounting bracket
|Temperature Range:||• Horizontal position: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Vertical position, power button up: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant
• Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver listed
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at www.wyse.com/warranties
|C90LEW with internal wireless||2GB||1GB||902168-01L|