Updated July 8, 2014
When you visit wyse.com, you are not required to provide personal information. While we may ask you to register and provide information that personally identifies you (for example, when downloading free firmware or requesting further information from Wyse), you can enjoy your experience on the majority of wyse.com without personally identifying yourself.
For each visitor to wyse.com, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name, but not the email address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the email address of visitors to wyse.com.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of wyse.com, to notify visitors about updates, and by us to contact visitors for marketing purposes. We will never sell this information without permission.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a catalog
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Facilitate your transactions with other users
- Enable you to post your resume, search job postings, and contact or be contacted by prospective employers
- List you in our member directory made available only to other members
- List you in our publicly accessible member directory. If you do not want to be listed in our directory contact us at email@example.com
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Third Party Cookies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Wyse Technology LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Updating Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing privacy@wyse. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
We post customer comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
If you have any questions concerning the privacy policies of wyse.com which are not addressed in this statement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Wyse Technology LLC
5455 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054